Interesting quotes from Bjarne Stroustrup, the creator of C++:
- I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone
- Anybody who comes to you and says he has a perfect language is either naïve or a salesman
- There are only two kinds of languages: the ones people complain about and the ones nobody uses
- If you think it’s simple, then you have misunderstood the problem
- A program that has not been tested does not work. Read more
You must be logged in to post a comment.