Where is gold? Solutions
There are three boxes, but only one of them has gold inside. Additionally, each box has a message printed on it. One of these messages is true and the other two are lies.
The first box says, “Gold is in this box”.
The second box says, “Gold is not in this box”.
The third box says, “Gold is in not in Box 1”.
Which box contains the gold?
Please submit your solutions using your favorite BR/DM tool or just common sense.
- Decision Tables – submitted by Jan Vanthienen
- Prolog – submitted by Matteo Redaelli
- JSR331 – submitted by Jacob Feldman
- Scala – submitted by I. Khlystov
- cDMN – submitted by Simon Vandevelde
- Pyomo – submitted by Alireza Soroudi
- IBM CPLEX – submitted by Alex Fleischer
- Common Sense – submitted by Eric Manalac
- GAMS – submitted by Alireza Soroudi
- MiniZinc – submitted by James Delonay
- DT5GL – submitted by Jack Jansonius