For practitioners by practitioners!
Decision Management (DM) quickly becomes the critical methodological and technological approach to support decision making processes in different industries. Today thousands of business analysts and developers, technology vendors and consultants, decision makers at all enterprise levels become DM practitioners who use Decision Management technologies such as Business Rules, Predictive Analytics, Decision Modeling, Decision Optimization, and Blockchain.
This website is intended to provide and keep up-to-date various information sources for the Decision Management Community. It is the place where DM practitioners may share practical knowledge about:
- Constant stream of freshly updated content including the latest Decision Management related white papers, webcasts, presentations, and research uniquely selected for members by members
- Challenging Decision Modeling problems
- Decision Management Tools classified into Live Catalogs that support feature-by-feature comparisons (using product profiles maintained by DM vendors)
- Decision Models for different lines of business that can be analyzed, executed and/or used as prototypes for custom decision models (provided by DM practitioners)
- DM Standards with examples and recommendations for their real-world application
- Upcoming Decision Management Events
- Various Decision Management Resources including the most popular Discussion Groups and Web Links.
You are very welcome to suggest your own challenges, decision models, tools, events, resources. We encourage all practitioners from vendors to end-users to post news, web links, comments or articles to this Community site. Please send your suggestions to DecisionManagementCommunity@gmail.com.
Visit, comment, participate!