Crack the Code Solutions
From time to time it’s nice to switch to a fun challenge like this one offered by Presh Talwalkar (MindYourDecisions). You need to crack a 3 digit code based on these hints:
682 – one number is correct and in the correct position
645 – one number is correct but in the wrong position
206 – two numbers are correct but in the wrong positions
738 – nothing is correct
780 – one number is correct but in the wrong position.
You need just pencil and paper to crack the code. But if your program can do it, it will be even better. Send your solutions to email@example.com.
- IBM CPLEX – submitted by Alex Fleischer
- JavaSolver – submitted by Jacob Feldman
- Python – submitted by Jack Jansonius
- ECLiPSe – submitted by Joachim Schimpf
- SQL – submitted by Damir Sudarevic
- cDMN – submitted by Simon Vandevelde
- MiniZinc – submitted by James Delonay
You must be logged in to post a comment.