Between annual Decision Camps, we run Monthly Online Sessions. Here is the list of old and upcoming DecisionCamp Monthly Sessions with recorded sessions available from our YouTube channel:
- 2021-03-10: TBA
- 2021-02-10: “Decision Governance”, presented by Larry Goldberg, Sapiens Decision. “Today we understand that decisions made in business systems at scale determine not only the financial success of each organization, but indeed its very character. Consequently, governance over the design, testing and deployment of those decisions becomes critical to the success of the enterprise. This talk discusses the principals of governance in Sapiens Decision, and the means for its implementation.”
- 2021-01-19: “Kogito: Cloud-native Business Automation“, presented by Mario Fusco and Matteo Mortari, Red Hat. They presented practical examples how to build cloud-native event-driven business applications using Kogito, a new framework based on Drools, jBPM, OptaPlanner, and integrated with Quarkus – watch recording
- 2020-11-05: “Building lightweight composable process applications using rules + workflow“, presented by Dipo Majekodunmi, Solution Architect at ProcessMaker Inc.
who demonstrated how to build and run a credit evaluation process using ProcessMaker + OpenRules decision services connected via REST API calls.
- 2020-10-07: “Binding Text and Logic using Accord Project Templates“, presented by Dan Selman, CTO at Clause, Inc.
- 2020-09-04: “Self-Learning Decision Models“, presented by Jacob Feldman, CTO at OpenRules, Inc.
- 2020-07-29: “Best Practices for Regressing Testing Decisions“, presented by Carole-Ann Berlioz, Chief Product Officer at Sparkling Logic.
- 2020-06-29 – 2020-07-01: DecisionCAMP 2020
- 2020-06-25: Baljeet Singh. Managing Decisions for Workflows
- 2020-06-12: Carole-Ann Berlioz. Best Practices: Making Decisions
- 2020-05-29: Dr. Bob Moore. NIM – An Adventure in Machine Learning
- 2020-05-22: Rulesmatix LABS Decision Services Testing Framework
If you want to present, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
- Brief Abstract.
Join DecisionCAMP Live Channels at: