- 2020-08-27: post-DecisionCAMP: Dan Selman. “Binding Text and Logic using Accord Project Templates”
Abstract. Accord Project is a Linux Foundation project working on data models, templates and domain specific languages for legal technology. Dan Selman, a maintainer for Accord Project, and is the CTO of Clause, Inc., will introduce Accord Project Cicero templates and show how they can be used to create a bi-directional binding between natural language text and code.
- 2020-07-29 post-DecisionCAMP: Carole-Ann Berlioz. “Best Practices for Regressing Testing Decisions”
Abstract: Business rules change constantly. Testing every iteration can be time consuming though. In this session, we will review best practices to accelerate this effort, and send your rule changes into Production faster.
- 2020-06-29 – 2020-07-01: DecisionCAMP 2020
- 2020-06-25 pre-DecisionCAMP: Baljeet Singh. Managing Decisions for Workflows
- 2020-06-12 pre-DecisionCAMP: Carole-Ann Berlioz. Best Practices: Making Decisions
- 2020-05-29 pre-DecisionCAMP : Dr. Bob Moore. NIM – An Adventure in Machine Learning
- 2020-05-22 pre-DecisionCAMP: Rulesmatix LABS Decision Services Testing Framework
If you want to present, send an email to email@example.com that includes:
- Brief Abstract.
Join DecisionCAMP Live Channels at: