Between annual Decision Camps, we run Monthly Online Sessions. Here is the list of old and upcoming DecisionCamp Monthly Sessions with recorded sessions available from our YouTube channel:
- 2020-12-04: TBA
- 2020-11-05: “Building lightweight composable process applications using rules + workflow”, presented by Dipo Majekodunmi, Solution Architect at ProcessMaker Inc.
Abstract. In this webinar we will build and run a credit evaluation process using ProcessMaker + OpenRules, both are being run as cloud native applications on AWS connected via REST API calls.
- 2020-10-07: “Binding Text and Logic using Accord Project Templates“, presented by Dan Selman, CTO at Clause, Inc.
- 2020-09-04: “Self-Learning Decision Models“, presented by Jacob Feldman, CTO at OpenRules, Inc.
- 2020-07-29: “Best Practices for Regressing Testing Decisions“, presented by Carole-Ann Berlioz, Chief Product Officer at Sparkling Logic.
- 2020-06-29 – 2020-07-01: DecisionCAMP 2020
- 2020-06-25: Baljeet Singh. Managing Decisions for Workflows
- 2020-06-12: Carole-Ann Berlioz. Best Practices: Making Decisions
- 2020-05-29: Dr. Bob Moore. NIM – An Adventure in Machine Learning
- 2020-05-22: Rulesmatix LABS Decision Services Testing Framework
If you want to present, send an email to email@example.com that includes:
- Brief Abstract.
Join DecisionCAMP Live Channels at: