Map Coloring Solutions
This challenge deals with map coloring. You need to use no more than 4 colors (blue, red, green, or yellow) to color six European countries: Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands in such a way that no neighboring countries use the same color. Click on the map to enlarge it and to see which countries have common borders. Please submit your solution using your favorite BR&DM tool or no tools at all.
- CP Optimizer – submitted by Alex Fleischer
- Java Solver – submitted by Jacob Feldman
- DMN – submitted by Thierry Guerin
- Java – submitted by Alex Goldin
- SQL – submitted by Damir Sudarevic
- cDMN – submitted by Simon Vandevelde
You must be logged in to post a comment.