DecisionCAMP-2017 will be held on July 13-14, 2017 at Birkbeck University of London, London UK. It will feature presentations from leading decision management authorities, vendors, and practitioners. The event will summarize the current state of the Decision Management (DM) practice, the use of the DMN standard, real-world business cases and their solutions supported by various DM tools.
Proposed Discussion Topics
As DecisionCAMP-2017 now includes an additional day “All About DMN” on July 12, we ask DMN practitioners to provide comments and suggestions about specific DMN issues they want to be included in the upcoming discussions. Here are already posted suggestions:
- Wish List I: Decision Logic – by Jan Purchase and James Taylor
- Wish List II: Decision Requirements – by Jan Purchase and James Taylor
- Classification Decisions: What Business Users Like – by Bruce Silver
- Using Decision Tables to Sort and Iterate Over Arrays of Business Objects – by Jacob Feldman
- Decision Table Properties in DMN and Beyond – by Jacob Feldman
We invite everybody to send us a link to your own suggestions or just post your comments right here.