Evaluate Team Performance Solutions
Your decision model should evaluate performance of different teams based on efficiency of their players. On the left you can see how different players performed during different games. Each player receives 5 points for “best” efficiency, 3 points for “better” efficiency, 2 for “good” efficiency. You need to subtract 2 points for “bad” efficiency and 5 points for “worst” efficiency. Which team got the most points?
Please submit your solutions using your favorite BR/DM tools.
- DT5GL – submitted by Jack Jansonius
- Progress Corticon – submitted by Seth Meldon
- Innovator – submitted by Kurth Wilfried
- OpenRules – submitted by Jacob Feldman
- IBM ODM – submitted by Andrew Macdonald