Collections of Cars Solutions
Given an arbitrary number of collections of cars, find the set of cars that is common to all collections (based on make and model):
- Identify cars that do not exist in any other collection
- Solve for two collections first, then if possible generalize your solution to handle any number of collections
Optional: For each collection of cars eliminate all but the most expensive instance of each make and model (add another attribute for price)
Send your solutions to DecisionManagementCommunity@gmail.com.
- R – submitted by Riccardo Hertel
- Blueriq – submitted by Maarten Schadd
- DMN FEEL – submitted by Gary Hallmark
- Corticon – submitted by Michael Parish
- FlexRule – submitted by Arash Aghlara
P.S. This problem has been proposed by Michael Parish.
You must be logged in to post a comment.