Ponder Decision Modeling Challenges
The links below describe decision modeling problems that we post on a regular basis. We invite visitors of this website to submit their solutions. You may use any business rules and decisions management system or none at all. The submitted solutions are posted on this website along with authors names and affiliations. The earlier submitted solutions are published first. Send your solutions to DecisionManagementCommunity@gmail.com.
- Dec: Reindeer Ordering
- Nov: Soldier Payment Rules
- Sep: Classify Department Employees
- June: Loan Origination (DMN Chapter 11)
- Mar: Online Dating Services
- Feb: Booking Fraud
- Dec: Loan Approval
- Oct: Rebooking Passengers from Cancelled Flights
- Aug: Greeting a Customer with Unknown Data
- June: Family Riddle
- Apr: DMN Interchange
- Mar: Port Clearance Rules
- Jan: Vacation Days
- Dec: Math Problem for Kids
- Nov: Monkey Business
- Sep: Collections of Cars
- August: Define Duplicate Product Lines
- July: Cut a Cake
- June: Make a Good Burger
- April: Patient Diagnosis
- Feb: Change Making
- Dec: UServ Product Derby
- Nov: Who Killed Agatha?
- Oct: Borrowing Decision with Mitigation Criteria
- Sep: Meeting a Werewolf
If you have any decision modeling problems you think other people might enjoy, please send them to DecisionManagementCommunity@gmail.com as well.
P.S. If you want to submit new solutions for already passed challenges, send them to us anyway – we will publish them as well.