Justin B. Dickerson just published an article with the above title (without a question mark): “Did I get your attention? I hope so because we’re facing a significant problem in the data science market that no one is talking about.” Justin shares these 5 observations:
- DATA SCIENCE != BIG DATA (or at least it doesn’t have to!)
- DATA SCIENCE != DEEP LEARNING (Okay, it does, but read on……)
- DATA SCIENCE != SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- DATA SCIENCE == THOUGHTFUL ANALYTICS
- DATA SCIENCE WILL NO LONGER BE A SIX FIGURE PROFESSION IN 5 YEARS
You must be logged in to post a comment.