Despite more than 20 years of business digitization history, only 28% of established companies have successfully digitized. Jeanne Ross from MIT Sloan suggested five guiding principles to get started on a real digital transformation:
- Don’t hand off responsibility for your digital transformation to your IT unit. This is a business transformation. If you think IT can make it happen, the game is over!
- Do engage IT leaders in defining your vision and mapping your initiatives
- Bring in professional help
- Be persistent and patient
- Prepare to co-create with customers. Read more
You must be logged in to post a comment.