Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 12:00pm EST (New York Time)
Title: “Applying DMN to Model and Execute Legislations“
Presenter: Vincent van Dijk from Pharosius.nl.
Abstract: In this session Vincent van Dijk will share his experience applying DMN for building the Digital System for Environment and Planning Act in the Netherlands described here. Issues to be discussed:
- how can we minimize translations and directly execute DMN?
- how do we combine models from different sources to deliver a single conclusion?
- how do we implement dynamic questioning and how does this help the end users?
- how do we deal with the declarative character of DMN in the dialogue with the end user?
- is DMN suitable to model legislation and can models be easily read by legal experts?
Please fill in the following fields to register for this session:
A Zoom invite will be emailed to the provided address. You also may access the session from the Slack channel.
Your e-mail address and personal information are confidential and will not be shared with anybody.
You must be logged in to post a comment.