An interesting discussion has started at LinkedIn around this possible answer:
All 5 elements of this formula have been questioned: Link
- Facts | Data | Information?
- Rules | Knowledge?
- “=” means no algorithms (off-the-shelf rule engines or other reasoning tools)
- Is “=” one- or two-directional? Knowing decisions can we point to facts and rules that led to them?
- Decisions (violations, inconsistency)?
- Multiple inter-related decisions
Probably much more is coming:
- Meaning of “+” and intelligent glossaries
- Live events and time as an important dimension
- Learning from already made decisions (ever-learning loop)
- Explanations and human interaction