This year DecisionCAMP will aim to summarize the current state in Decision Management with a particular focus on the use of the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard. As always it will show how people are building solutions to real-world business problems using various Decision Management tools and capabilities.
Already confirmed speakers include:
- Charles Forgy, a “godfather” of rules-based technology and the inventor of RETE algorithm
- Jan Vanthienen, the “Decision Table professor” from Belgium
- Gary Hallmark, the author of DMN FEEL from Oracle and OMG
- Bruce Silver, the author of the “Method and Style” books for BPMN and DMN
- James Taylor, the initiator and one of the biggest proponents of Decision Management and DMN
- Tom Debevoise, the Chief Evangelist Decision Management from Signavio
- Mark Proctor, co-creator of Drools and Red Hat Platform Architect
- Jacob Feldman, founder and CTO at OpenRules
- Benjamin Grosof, a leading Semantic Web, knowledge representation and reasoning expert.
DecisionCAMP attendees will be able to ask any question during the Q&A Panel “DMN Standard from OMG, Vendor, and Practitioner Perspectives” that will be held on the evening of July 7.
There are still a few speaking spots available for presentations of up to 30 minutes. If you are interested in speaking at this event, the call for speakers is open through April 4, 2016. You may submit the abstract of your presentation using EasyChair.