Building Business Capability 2019 is the largest annual BR&DM event oriented to business analysts. It will start next week in the Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, November 11-15. As a member of DMCommunity you may receive 15% discount by entering the code DMCBBC during the online registration. For the first time BBC-2019 will include a mini-DecisionCAMP as a special track on November 14 with the following presentations in the Atlantic Ballroom 1:
- 8:00 am. Bryan Stucky. Using Standards to Enable Decisions as a Service
- 10:40 am. Don Perkins. Intro to Decision Modeling for Practitioners – What, Why, and How
- 11:40 am. Jin Xu and Carlos Serrano-Morales. Volatility, Elasticity. and Performance are a Must for China’s Fintech Industry
- 3:15 pm. Ulrich Striffler. Decisions in the Process Context
- 4:50 pm. Jacob Feldman. Creating Intelligent Perpetually Running Applications with Business Rules.
There will be many other BBC-2019 presenters talking about BR&DM issues including James Taylor, Ron Ross, Denis Gagne, Gladys Lam, Jasmine Lee, Robert Eeman, Joris van Aart, Jan Hof – see the complete Agenda.