DecisionCAMP has already attracted the leading Decision Management authorities including:
- Charles Forgy, a “godfather” of rules-based technology and the inventor of RETE algorithm
- Jan Vanthienen, the “Decision Table professor” from Belgium
- Gary Hallmark, the author of DMN FEEL from Oracle and OMG
- Bruce Silver, the author of the “Method and Style” books for BPMN and DMN
- James Taylor, the initiator and one of the biggest proponents of Decision Management and DMN
- Tom Debevoise, the Chief Evangelist Decision Management from Signavio
- Mark Proctor, co-creator of Drools and Red Hat Platform Architect
- Jacob Feldman, founder and CTO at OpenRules
- Benjamin Grosof, a leading Semantic Web, knowledge representation and reasoning expert
- Alan Fish, a DMN chair and the inventor of “Decision Requirements Diagrams” from FICO.
DecisionCAMP attendees will be able to ask any question during the Q&A Panel “DMN Standard from OMG, Vendor, and Practitioner Perspectives” that will be held on the evening of July 7.