We have received 5 solutions for the Dec2014-Jan2015 Challenge ( in order of submission):
- Blueriq – submitted by Maarten Schadd from www.blueriq.com
- Corticon – submitted by Michael Parish from Progress Corticon
- IBM ODM – submitted by Rafael Ortiguela from DECIDE
- Sapiens – submitted by Gil Segal from www.sapiensdecision.com
- OpenRules – submitted by Jacob Feldman from www.openrules.com.
Considering holidays and a quite complicate logic of this use case, we guess not all vendors were able to provide their solutions. We wold like to see solutions produced with other popular BR&DM tools such as FICO Blaze Advisor, Oracle Policy Automation, Red Hat Drools, Pega Systems, Bosch Visual Rules, and others. So, we decided to give people more time. We will continue to accept new (and corrected) solutions for this challenge until June 1, 2015. Then we will poll our readers to let them define the best 3 solutions. We also plan to analyze and to present the Product Derby results at BBC-2015 and DecisionCAMP-2015.